Recent papers of the CWED team
- Helmdag, Jan and Kati Kuitto. 2017. Interdependent Learning From Policy Success: Contextutal Diffusion of Active Labour Market Policies. In: Dunlop, Claire A., Claudio M. Radaelli and Philipp Trein (eds.). Learning in Public Policy: Analysis, Modes and Outcomes. Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming.
- Jahn, Detlef. 2017. Distribution Regimes and Redistribution Effects during Retrenchment and Crisis: A Cui Bono Analysis of Unemployment Replacement Rates of Various Income Categories in 31 Welfare States. Journal of European Social Policy, forthcoming.
- Scruggs, Lyle and Thomas J Hayes. 2017. The Influence of Inequality on Welfare Generosity: Evidence from the US States. Politics & Society, 45(1), 35-66.
- Kuitto, Kati. 2016. From social security to social investment? Compensating and social investment welfare policies in a life course perspective. Journal of European Social Policy 26(5): 442-459.
- Kuitto, Kati. 2016. Measuring welfare entitlement generosity in developing welfare states: the case of post-communist countries in Central and Eastern Europe. Social Indicators Research, first Online 17 December 2016
- Kuitto, Kati 2016. Post-Communist Welfare States in European Context: Patterns of Welfare Policies in Central and Eastern Europe. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Danforth, Ben and Stephens John. D. 2013. Measuring social citizenship: achievements and future challenges. Journal of European Public Policy, 20(9), 1285-1298.
- Pallage, Stephane, Lyle Scruggs and Christian Zimmermann. 2013. Measuring unemployment insurance generosity. Political Analysis, 524-549.
- Scruggs, Lyle. 2013. Measuring and validating social program replacement rates. Journal of European Public Policy, 20(9), 1267-1284.
- Kuitto, Kati, Detlef Jahn und Nils Düpont. 2012. "Welfare policy institutions in the enlarged EU - convergence, divergence or persistence?" Greifswald Comparative Politics Working paper No. 1/2012.
- Scruggs, Lyle. 2007. "Welfare state generosity across space and time." In Investigating Welfare State Change. The 'Dependent Variable Problem' in Comparative Analysis, eds. Jochen Clasen, and Nico A. Siegel. Cheltenham: Elgar, 133-65.
Recent papers using CWED data